When desire and obsession are beyond words.
- Rated: R
- Run Time: 2 hours
- Video: Color
- Released: April 3, 2012
- Originally Released: 1995
- Label: Warner Archives
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Tom Berenger, Nancy Travis & Heidi Schanz|
|Performer:||Heidi Schanz & Nancy Travis|
|Directed by||George Case|
Description by OLDIES.com:
When a high class attorney picks up a topless dancer, it leads to passion, it leads to sex, it leads to murder. Hotshot criminal defense attorney Gavin St. Claire (Tom Berengner) has run into the back of Dora's car (Heidi Schanz) and finds himself exchanging phone numbers, passionate looks and a smoldering kiss -- a kiss that will take him over the edge. Dora is trapped in a loveless relationship with an abusive boyfriend, dancing topless at a local joint near their trailer park home to support him... and she's beautiful. So beautiful that Gavin will do anything to make her happy -- even cross the line of the law into murder. Will he learn before it's too late that he's not the hunter, he's the prey?
A successful attorney's life is turned around when a car accident introduces him to a beautiful topless dancer. Their passions flair while exchanging phone numbers, and he learns that his new object of desire is in an abusive relationship. Plotting to kill the boyfriend, the lawyer realizes he's the target, and he's been tricked by simple body language.
In this gripping erotic thriller, a high-priced attorney becomes attracted to a topless dancer. However, their relationship leads to murder, and he soon finds his own life in danger.
Deception | Erotic | Scams And Cons | Suspense | Thriller
- Film debut for actress Heidi Schanz.
- Additional cast: Patricia Belcher (Judge May) and Dayton Callie (Frank DeMarco).
- Additional credits: David Minkowski (UPM), Jim LaClair (assistant director), Gerry O'Malley (Steadicam), Tony Bradley (special effects coordinator), Jon Alletcher (sound mixer), and Steven Brimmer (sound re-recording supervising).
- Color by DeLuxe.
- Copyright 1995 Home Box Office.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!