The West [Original TV Soundtrack]
by Various Artists
17 copies available
|LABOR DAY SALE:||$4.48 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$0.51 (10% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: September 3, 1996
- Originally Released: 1996
- Label: Sony
- 1.West, television score: "The West" Title Theme, The - Black Elk Voices, LA
- 2.The West, television score: Colorado Trail
- 3.The West, television score: Sweet Nebraska Land
- 4.West, television score: Cheyenne March Song, The (Black Kettle's Theme)
- 5.The West, television score: Morning Prayer
- 6.The West, television score: Old Chisholm Trail
- 7.The West, television score: Bare Necessities
- 8.West, television score: Steal Away and Shine Like a Star, The (The Exodusters) - Jarry Barnes
- 9.West, television score: Lakota Flag Song, The (Sitting Bull's Theme) - Sherry Blakey-Smith
- 10.The West, television score: Git Along, Little Doggies
- 11.The West, television score: Wind That Shakes the Barley
- 12.West, television score: California Humbug, The - Dorothy A. Hawkinson
- 13.The West, television score: Acroos the Wide Missouri
- 14.West, television score: Amazing Grace [Cherokee Vocal], The - (Cherokee vocal)
- 15.West, television score: Joseph's Honor Song, The (Chief Joseph's Theme) - Sherry Blakey-Smith / Pamela Driggs
- 16.The West, television score: Come, Come, Ye Saints
- 17.West, television score: Farewell Tae Kemper, The (John Love's Theme)
- 18.The West, television score: Railroad Medley: Wabash Cannonball / Jesse James / Jerry / Go 'Lle That Car: Wabash Cannonball / Jerry / Go `Ile That Car
- 19.The West, television score: Prairie Love Song
- 20.The West, television score: Days of '49
- 21.The West, television score: Klow a Ruffle Dance
- 22.The West, television score: Death Runs Riot: Hidatsa Woman / Quantrill's Raiders / Fetterman's Hymn / San: Hidatsa Woman / Quantrill's Raiders / Fetterman's Hymn / Sand Creek Massacre
- 23.West, television score: West Title Theme, The (Reprise) - Leta Rector
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Recorded at Brielle Studios and 20 Bond Street, New York, New York; Interlock Audio Post, Los Angeles, California. Includes liner notes by Geoffrey C. Ward and Dayton Duncan.
Personnel: Dennis Yerry, Kenneth Little Hawk (vocals, flute); Dane LeBeau, Bernard Cottonwood, Larry Swalley, Malvin Youngbear (vocals); Molly Mason (guitar, banjo); John Kirk (guitar, violin, percussion); Peter Calo (guitar); Jay Ungar (banjo, mandolin, violin, harmonica); Andy Tierstein (banjo); Andy Stein (violin, viola); L.E. McCullough (pennywhistle, harmonica, percussion); Jeff Robeff (recorder); Dominic Derasse (trumpet); Jacqueline Schwab (piano); Matthias Gohl (synthesizer); Nan Vasconcelos (percussion).
Audio Mixers: Jeff Robeff; Matthias Gohl; Tom Conway .
Liner Note Authors: Dayton Duncan; Geoffrey C. Ward.
Recording information: 20 Bond Street, NY; Brielle Studios, New York, NY; Interlock Audio Post, Los Angeles, CA.
Unknown Contributor Roles: John Kirk ; L.E. McCullough.
Arranger: Matthias Gohl.
Hawaiian Eye (Original Music & Stars From The TV Show) (CD)
$8.48 LABOR DAY
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 4 ratings.
Based on 4 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Black Roses (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (LP)
$8.98 on SALE
Songs, Themes & Laughs From "The Andy Griffith Show" (CD)
$5.07 LABOR DAY
Sounds of The Fabulous Fifties (Limited Distribution) (3-CD...
$8.48 LABOR DAY
WCBS FM101.1 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 70s (CD)
$2.98 on SALE