- Released: March 1, 2008
- Label: Sbme Special Mkts.
- 1.Little Bit Is Better Than Nada - The Texas Tornados
- 2.Cool Lookin' Woman - Jimmie Vaughan
- 3.Crapped Out Again - Keb' Mo'
- 4.Big Stick - Bruce Hornsby
- 5.Nobody There But Me - Bruce Hornsby
- 6.Let Me Into Your Heart - Mary Chapin Carpenter
- 7.I Wonder - Chris Isaak
- 8.This Could Take All Night - Amanda Marshall
- 9.Back To Salome - Shawn Colvin
- 10.Just One More - George Jones
- 11.Where Are You Boy - Patty Loveless
- 12.Every Minute, Every Hour, Every Day - James House
- 13.Character Flaw - Joe Ely
- 14.Double Bogey Blues - Mickey Jones
Producers: Jim Dickinson (track 1); Jimmie Vaughan (track 2); John Porter (track 3); Bruce Hornsby (tracks 4-5); John Jennings, Mary Chapin Carpenter (track 6); Erik Jacobsen (track 7); Marc Tanner, Don Was (track 8); Shawn Colvin (track 9); Emory Gordy, Jr. (tracks 10-11); James House (track 12); Joe Ely (track 13); Willam Ross (track 14).
Engineers: John Hampton (track 2); Wayne Pooley (tracks 4-5); Bob Dawson (track 6); Mark Needham (track 7); Fred Remmert (track 9); Russ Martin (tracks 10-11); Charles Ray (track 13).
Mary-Chapin Carpenter's "Let Me Into Your Heart" was nominated for a 1997 Grammy Award for Best Female Country Vocal Performance. The Texas Tornados' "Little Bit Is Better Than Nada" was nominated for a 1997 Grammy for Best Country Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocal.
The soundtrack to Ron Shelton's romantic golf comedy features new material from popular singer/songwriters like Lyle Lovett, Mary Chapin Carpenter, Chris Isaak, Shawn Colvin, Bruce Hornsby, and Keb' Mo' as well as the Amanda Marshall single "This Could Take All Night." ~ Jason Ankeny