- Released: April 1, 2008
- Label: Sbme Special Mkts.
Entertainment Weekly - 10/22/99, p.91
"...suggests the series' emotional obsessions: from repressed anger...to glorious gloppy romanticism....wonderful voice-from-the-crypt melodrama." - Rating: B+
Q - 1/00, p.1293 stars out of 5
- "...splices the theme music with selections from Hepburn, Garbage, The SUndays, Guided By Voices, rootsy country fiddle player Alison Krauss and various lesser-known names....It's not without a certain Gothic charm."
Uncut - 2/04, p.744 stars out of 5
- "Kicking off with The Breeders' blast at the theme tune, it rolls through the Dandy Warhols, Dashboard Prophets, Aimee Mann, The Devics and Laika. There are score fragments, too..."
- 1.Keep It Comin' (Dance till You Can't Dance No More) - C+C Music Factory / Deborah Cooper / Q-Unique
- 2.Man Smart, Woman Smarter - Dream Warriors
- 3.Silent City - Matthew Sweet
- 4.We Close Our Eyes - Susanna Hoffs
- 5.Little Heaven - Toad the Wet Sprocket
- 6.I Ain't Gonna Eat Out My Heart Anymore - The Divinyls
- 7.Party With the Animals - Ozzy Osbourne
- 8.Zap City - The Cult
- 9.I Fought the Law - Mary's Danish
- 10.Light Comes Out of Black - Rob Halford
Producers: Ralph Sall, Steve Brown, Robert Civillies, Davie Coles, Matthew Sweet, Fred Maher, Gavin MacKiiop, The Divinyls, Charley Drayton, Duane Baron, John Purdell, Rob Halford, Nick Terzo.
Engineers: Toby Wright, Acar S. Key, Peter McCabe, Lloyd Puckitt, Gavin MacKillop, Duane Baron, John Purdell.