- Select Scene Commentary by Jerry Lewis & Steve Lawrence
- Archival Materials
- Theatrical Trailer
- Subtitles: English, Spanish
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 41 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: October 12, 2004
- Originally Released: 1964
- Label: Paramount
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital Mono - English
- Dolby Digital Mono - French
- Additional Release Material:
- Deleted Scenes
- Audio Commentary: Jerry Lewis - Star, Steve Lawrence
- Trailers: Theatrical Trailer
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
When a popular entertainer meets with an untimely death, his shocked showbiz associates are desperate to find a quick replacement. That replacement is Stanley Belt (Jerry Lewis), a meek hotel employee who suddenly finds himself being cajoled, prodded and groomed for stardom! Stanley may have no business being in show business, but that's not going to stop his determined mentors from trying to mold him into a musical superstar! This frenzied comedy's all-star supporting cast includes Everett Sloane, Phil Harris, Keenan Wynn, Ed Wynn, Peter Lorre, John Carradine, Hans Conried, Nancy Kulp, Richard Deacon, Scatman Crothers, Rhonda Fleming, George Raft and Mel Torme.
The comic story of a bellboy who, literally overnight, becomes a Hollywood star.
A Hollywood "Cinderfella" tale in which a lowly bellboy, in the right place at the right time, gets chosen to become tinseltown's next shining star.
Rags To Riches |
Theatrical Release |
- Peter Lorre's final screen appearance.