Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
by Various Artists
LOW STOCK: Only 2 copies left
|CYBER WEEK SALE:||$8.98 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$1 (10% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: May 3, 2005
- Label: Sony
- 1.Star Wars and the Revenge of the Sith
- 2.Anakin's Dream
- 3.Battle of the Heroes
- 4.Anakin's Betrayal
- 5.General Grievous
- 6.Palpatine's Teachings
- 7.Grievous and the Droids
- 8.Padme's Ruminations
- 9.Anakin vs. Obi-Wan
- 10.Anakin's Dark Deeds
- 11.Enter Lord Vader
- 12.The Immolation Scene
- 13.Grievous Speaks to Lord Sidious
- 14.The Birth of the Twins and Padme's Destiny
- 15.A New Hope and End Credits
Composer: John Williams .
Personnel: London Symphony Orchestra.
The last installment in the STAR WARS prequel trilogy, REVENGE OF THE SITH offers stunning music by legendary film composer John Williams. Like the other five soundtracks in the series, the music here is almost entirely orchestral. However, for this film, Williams supplements his symphonic writing with a vocal choir. The choir complements the score best on the dissonant and murky "Anakin's Betrayal" and the equally spooky "Battle of the Heroes."
In REVENGE OF THE SITH, Williams revisits themes from earlier STAR WARS films. "Anakin's Theme," first used in THE PHANTOM MENACE, appears in much more complex form with "Anakin's Dream" and "Anakin's Dark Deeds." Like the character himself, this leitmotif grows tormented, angry, and dark. "The Birth of the Twins and Padme's Destiny" is another track that cleverly bridges the STAR WARS series together. Here, Williams uses his Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia themes, created decades earlier, to suggest hope, righteousness, and beauty. Despite this, REVENGE OF THE SITH chronicles the rise of Darth Vader, so this soundtrack is generally eerie and foreboding. Powerful Wagnerian brass figures, sharp percussive effects, spectral vocals, and weighty strings become this powerful score's most salient features.
Kevin KinerStar Wars: The Clone Wars [Original Motion Picture...
$8.29 CYBER WEEK
John WilliamsStar Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back (2-CD)
$12.85 CYBER WEEK
John WilliamsStar Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace [Original Motion...
$8.98 CYBER WEEK
John WilliamsStar Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones [Original Motion...
$9.71 CYBER WEEK
Hawaiian Eye (Original Music & Stars From The TV Show) (CD)
Out of PrintSave for Later
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 223 ratings.
Based on 223 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
The Ugly Truth [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack] (CD)
$19.88 CYBER WEEK
Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron (Music from the Original... (CD)
$9.72 CYBER WEEK
Alvin and the Chipmunks [Original Soundtrack] (CD)
$5.38 CYBER WEEK
Me and You and Everyone We Know [Original Score] (CD)
$12.87 CYBER WEEK
Bond - Die Another Day (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (CD)
$13.25 CYBER WEEK
John Williams Conducts John Williams The Star Wars Trilogy (CD)
$9.71 CYBER WEEK
Music Inspired By Star Wars & Other Galactic Funk (LP)
$16.55 CYBER WEEK
- John Williams Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope (2-CD) ~ $13.57 CYBER WEEK
- Bruno Bertone Music of The Star Wars Saga, Volume 1 (CD) ~ $3.98 CYBER WEEK
- Bruno Bertone Music of The Star Wars Saga, Volume 2 (CD) ~ $3.98 CYBER WEEK
- The Birchwood Pops Orchestra Themes From Star Wars, New York, New York, The Deep & Other Great Movie Hits (LP) ~ $4.98 CYBER WEEK
- Richard "Groove" Holmes Star Wars / Close Encounters (CD) ~ $12.35 CYBER WEEK
Top ranking titles in the Pop / Rock genre:
- Various Artists Extreme Hits - The Sixties, Volume 2: 20 Original Hits (CD) ~ 99¢ CYBER WEEK
- Various Artists Top Hits of the 60s - Groovy Hits (CD) ~ 99¢ CYBER WEEK
- Various Artists History of Rock - The 60's, Part 1 (CD) ~ 99¢ CYBER WEEK
- Various Artists Top Hits of the 70s - Absolute Hits (CD) ~ 99¢ CYBER WEEK
- Various Artists History of Rock - JukeBox Giants, Volume 2 (CD) ~ 99¢ CYBER WEEK