- Released: January 23, 2007
- Label: Sony
- 1.Razor - Foo Fighters
- 2.My Drug Buddy - The Lemonheads
- 3.Nest For Two, A - Blinker The Star
- 4.Mornings Eleven - The Magic Numbers
- 5.Pills - Gary Jules
- 6.Electrified & Ripe - Steve Durand
- 7.Winding Staircase, The - New Radiant Storm King
- 8.Sky Signal - Audible
- 9.Leaving The Ground - Peter MacLaggan
- 10.What If You - Joshua Radin
- 11.These 3 Sins - Gomez
- 12.Resistance - Alaska!
- 13.Let The Bad Times Roll - Paul Westerberg
- 14.Turning Blue - The Swallows
- 15.What I Done - Andrew Rodriguez
- 16.Soul Meets Body - Death Cab For Cutie
- 17.THere Goes The Fear - Doves
Composers: BT; Tommy Stinson.
The soundtrack to Jennifer Garner's charming romantic comedy sounds like a who's who of the subtler indie rock on offer around the early 2000s. The well-chosen contributions include the Foo Fighters' acoustic "Razor," which conjures memories of Nick Drake, and the British band the Magic Numbers' perky slice of pop psychedelia, "Mornings Eleven." There's also a shout-out to indie artists of yesteryear courtesy of the Lemonheads' "My Drug Buddy," and an appearance by the Replacements' legendary leader Paul Westerberg, whose fatalistic "Let the Bad Times Roll" has a certain ring of truth, while the U.K. band the Doves strip down their characteristically larger-than-life sound for the charmingly understated "There Goes the Fear."