David Allan Coe David Allen Coe 17 Greatest Hits
Only 9 copies left
|You Save:||$2.01 (25% Off)|
or Mix & Match 10 CDs for $49.90
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: February 1, 2008
- Originally Released: 1990
- Label: Sbme Special Mkts.
- 1.She Used To Love Me Alot
- 2.Mona Lisa Lost Her Smile
- 3.The Ride
- 4.Now I Lay Me Down To Cheat
- 5.Tennessee Whiskey
- 6.If That Ain't Country
- 7.Longhaired Redneck
- 8.Jody Like A Melody
- 9.Please Come To Boston
- 10.You Never Even Called Me By My Name
- 11.This Bottle (In My Hand)
- 12.Would You Lay With Me In
- 13.Jack Daniel's, If You Please
- 14.Take This Job And Shove It
- 15.Willie, Waylon And Me
- 16.Pledging My Love
- 17.Hank Williams Junior-Junior
Producers: Billy Sherill, Ron Bledsoe, David Allan Coe, Waylon Jennings.
Digitally remastered by M.C. Rather & Hollis Flatt (Custom Mastering, Nashville, Tennessee).
17 Greatest Hits is the most thorough retrospective assembled of David Allan Coe's outlaw heyday, containing every one of his biggest hits -- including "You Never Even Called Me by My Name," "The Ride," "Mona Lisa Lost Her Smile," "Willie, Waylon and Me," "Longhaired Redneck," and "She Used to Love Me a Lot" -- plus a wealth of minor hits and lesser-known album tracks. The result is a comprehensive overview of one of the most respected and admired, if not necessarily popular, country singers of the late '70s and early '80s. ~ Thom Owens
Country Top Hits of the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s (4-CD)
$16.98 LABOR DAY
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 45 ratings.
Based on 45 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 3,771
- UPC: 886972288024
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
- Eddy Arnold Cattle Call [Country Stars] (CD) ~ $11.25 LABOR DAY
- Dierks Bentley Up on the Ridge (CD) ~ $11.65 LABOR DAY
- Bill Boyd's Cowboy Ramblers Lone Star Rag: 1937-1949, Volume 2 (CD) ~ $10.10 LABOR DAY
- Richard Buckner Surrounded (CD) ~ $13.48
- J.J. Cale Roll On (CD) ~ $16.18