- Commentary by Jerry Lewis and Steve Lawrence
- Archival Materials
- Subtitles: English, Spanish
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 27 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: October 12, 2004
- Originally Released: 1960
- Label: Paramount
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital Mono - English
- Dolby Digital Mono - French
- Additional Release Material:
- Audio Commentary: Jerry Lewis - Star, Steve Lawrence
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
In a hilarious twist on the timeless fairy tale, the irrepressible Jerry Lewis plays the title role of Cinderfella - a hard-working and honest lad mistreated by his wicked stepmother (Judith Anderson) and his two boorish stepbrothers (Henry Silva, Robert Hutton). But miracles do happen - especially when your Fairy Godfather is the one-and-only Ed Wynn! With a little - okay, a lot - of wizardry and magic, the wacky Wynn manages to transform the klutzy fella into an eligible, handsome bachelor, ready to win the hand of a suitable Princess Charming! A delightful comedy romp that also stars Anna Maria Alberghetti.
For Lewis fanatics only, a lavish remake of the Cinderella story, with Jerry as the homely servant to his Beverly Hills stepmother and stepbrother. Odd musical segments, but Count Basie joins in.
A Jerry Lewis take on the Cinderella story, with a man as the main hero. Fella's two evil stepbrothers leave him at home alone while they go out to enjoy themselves at the big ball. But Fella's fairy godfather gives the boy grace, charm and the ability to cut up the rug. So off goes Fella to sweep the Princess Charmain off her feet. Of course, when all is said and done the Princess comes looking for Fella armed with his patent leather loafer!
Family Interaction |