Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: R
- Run Time: 2 hours, 2 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: January 24, 2012
- Originally Released: 1981
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Note: Commentary with director Ivan Reitman and writer/producer Dan Glodberg
- Two-part documentary featuring interviews with the cast including Bill Murray
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- DTS HD Master Audio - English, French, German, Spanish
- Subtitles - English, French, German, Spanish, Turkish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Memorable Quotes and Dialog:
"And then, depression set in."
- John Winger (Bill Murray)
"How ya doin', Eisenhower'"
- Dewey Oxberger (John Candy)
"Yoou're a lean mean fighting machine!"
- Winger to Ox
Variety - 06/17/1981
"...Cheerful....Ramis and Candy are wildly funny..."
Uncut - 09/01/2005
"Ivan Reitman directs this early comedy from the SNL crew, with Bill Murray tweaking his deadpan hangdog expression."