Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 40 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: January 17, 2012
- Originally Released: 1994
- Label: Starz / Anchor Bay
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby True HD 5.1 - English
- Subtitles - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Memorable Quotes and Dialog:
"We sold our bodies. Why can't we sell wood'"
- one of the "Bad Girls"
Los Angeles Times - 04/22/1994
"...Amusing....[Stowe's] rage in this film is the real thing. It's an extraordinary performance..."
A gang of beautiful women ride the dusty range slinging sixshooters in this rollicking western. Available in an unrated version.
The open frontier was the land of opportunity for many cowboys and landowners; for women, though, the West held only two choices: marriage or prostitution. But an outlaw, a widowed farmer, a loner horsewoman and a displaced Southern lady find themselves out of options when one of them faces the hangman -- and they're forced to break out of tradition and carve their own justice out of manmade laws. A corrupt sheriff and a cunning thief stand between the quartet and their dreams of freedom -- but they won't stand in the way for long.
- Shot on location at Happy Shahan's Alamo Village in Brackettville, Texas and Red Hills Ranch in Sonora, California.
- Color by CFI, prints by DeLuxe, and equipment by Panavision.
Released in USA April 22, 1994.
- Title design and opticals by Pacific Title.
- The Great Mother Lode Brass and Reed Band performed "Shall We Gather at the River" and "Onward Christian Soldiers."
- Copyright 1994 20th Century Fox.