- Released: March 9, 1999
- Label: Taragon
- 2.Don't Let It Get You Down
- 3.Back in Your Own Backyard
- 4.Tonight / Maria / Something's Coming
- 5.You Made Me Love You
- 6.Never on Sunday
- 7.This Nearly Was Mine
- 8.Mack the Knife
- 9.Hava Nagilah
- 10.Moon River
- 11.Swanee / A Quarter To Nine / Liza / Sitting On Top Of The World / Toot Toot Tootsie
- 12.April Showers / Robert E. Lee
- 13.Rockabye Your Baby
- 14.Sonny Boy
- 15.Makin' Whoopee
- 16.Anytime / I Need You Now / Wish You Were Here / Heart / Oh My Papa
- 17.What Kind of Fool Am I?
- 18.Belz (That Wonderful Girl of Mine)
- 19.The Sweetest Sounds
Producer: Jim Davis.
Reissue producer: Eliot Goshman.
Recorded live at the Winter Garden Theatre, New York, New York in October 1962. Originally released on Ramrod Records (1).
Digitally remastered by Eliot Goshman (February 1999, Taragon Studios, Deer Park, New York).
After a long break from live performance, Eddie Fisher returned to the stage in May 1962. The first released document of his show was At the Winter Garden, recorded in October of that year. Fisher's voice is solid as he tackles a varied repertoire including old-guard standards as well as contemporary material including a West Side Story medley; "Tonight," "Maria," "Something's Coming" and a couple of numbers recently made popular in a live, swinging setting by Bobby Darin "Mack the Knife," and "Hava Nagilah"). The remastering is only fair -- there's some hiss low in the mix -- but fans will delight at the hour's worth of prime Eddie Fisher. ~ John Bush