Exposé Greatest Dance Mixes
|You Save:||$1.50 (10% Off)|
Temporarily Out of Stock: We'll get more as soon as possible
- Released: February 12, 2002
- Label: Thump Records
- 1.Point of No Return - (Original Version/12 Inch Version)
- 2.Come Go With Me - (12 Inch Version remix)
- 3.Seasons Change - (12 Inch Version)
- 4.Let Me Be the One - (12 Inch Version)
- 5.Exposed to Love - (12 Inch Version)
- 6.What You Don't Know - (Atomic Mix/12 Inch Version mix)
- 7.Tell Me Why - (No Name Mix / Extended Version mix)
- 8.When I Looked at Him - (Acoustic Version)
- 9.I Specialize in Love - (remix)
- 10.Expose Mega-Mix - (12 Inch)
Expose: Kelly Moneymaker, Jeanette Jurado, Ann Curliss.
Additional personnel: Lewis A. Martinee (arranger).
Producers include: Lewis A. Martinee, DNA, Steve Thompson, Michael Barbiero.
America's so-called "party label," Thump Records, compiles Greatest Dance Mixes, a collection of late-'80s dance-pop group Expos‚'s best-known songs. Note, however, that the versions of the songs appearing on this compilation aren't the well-known versions of the songs but rather the remixes. In most cases, the remixes are rather similar to the better-known single version, being extended 12" mixes for the most part. Only in a few cases, such as the "White Label Club Remix" of "Tell Me Why" or the "Atomic Mix" of "What You Don't Know," do the remixes differ drastically. In addition to mixes of such hits as "Seasons Change," "Come Go With Me," and "Let Me Be the One," Greatest Dance Mixes also features the original version of "Point of No Return" (arguably the group's top hit) and a "Mega-Mix" of the group's most popular songs. Overall, Greatest Dance Mixes is intended as a complement for Expos‚'s more traditional best-ofs such as Arista's Greatest Hits release from 1995 rather than as a substitute. Either way, it's a fun album that sounds quite dated relative to contemporary dance music -- precisely why it's fun as a novelty. ~ Jason Birchmeier
Top of The Pop Hits - The 80s (6-CD Box Set / Cardboard...
Out of PrintSave for Later
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 3 ratings.
Based on 3 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!