- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 40 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: January 13, 2004
- Originally Released: 1976
- Label: Osiris Entertainment
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Interactive Features:
- Interactive Menus
- Scene Index
- Text/Photo Galleries:
- Photo Galleries
Performers, Cast and Crew:
A.V. Club - 02/13/2013
"[U]tterly absorbing, from start to finish."
The true story of a young man who, due to a severe immune deficiency, was raised in the confines of a germ-free plastic room. When he falls in love with the girl next door, he is forced to choose between confinement and life, or love and death. Made for television.
Tod Lubitch is a normal teenage boy in every way but one -- he was born without an active immune system. As a result, he must spend his life inside a plastic bubble that keeps away all germs... but also isolates him from other people. Over the years, Tod adapts to this often lonely existence with the help of his loving parents. After he becomes romantically attracted to the girl next door, however, he struggles to find a way to be with her...
Made-For-Network TV |
Tear Jerker |
- Additional cast: Howard Pratt.
- Additional credit: Joel Thurmond (producer).
- Copyright 1996 American Home Entertainment.