In The Good Old Summertime
|You Save:||$2 (10% Off)|
- Introduction by Garland biographer John Fricke
- Vintage Fitzpatrick Traveltalks Shorts: Chicago The Beautiful & Night Life In Chicago
- Theatrical Trailers
- Subtitles: English, French, Spanish
- Rated: Not Rated
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 42 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: April 6, 2004
- Originally Released: 1949
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Snap Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Mono - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Performer:||Van Johnson, Buster Keaton, S.Z. Sakall, Spring Byington, Clinton Sundberg, Lillian Bronson & Marcia Van Dyke|
|Directed by||Robert Z. Leonard|
|Screenwriting by||Samson Raphaelson, Frances Goodrich, Ivan Tors & Albert Hackett|
|Produced by||Joe Pasternak|
|Director of Photography:||Harry Stradling Sr.|
Description by OLDIES.com:
Sparked by Garland's comedic zest and musical appeal, this confection is "one of the sweetest, most unpretentious entertainments of 1949" (Clive Hirschhorn, The Hollywood Musical). It's also a nostalgic farewell and a sunny hello. Buster Keaton appears in his final film for the studio he first joined in 1928. And Liza Minnelli, all of 18 months young, makes her debut in the finale.
They've fallen in love on paper... now can they fall in love for real'
- Two-and-a-half-year-old Liza Minnelli made her first screen appearance in this film.
- Musical adaptation of the film "The Shop Around the Corner" (1940).
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 111 ratings.