Nautical Model Details
- Manufacturer: Authentic Models
Description by OLDIES.com:
The grand old steamers that crossed the Atlantic have become legends. It's been close to a century now since the Titanic was lost. Some eighty years ago, the first Queen Mary traveled between the port of Southampton and the Cunard pier in New York's harbor. Opulent First Class, its extraordinary luxury representing an era when time was more leisurely enjoyed. All that, while also transporting a generation of immigrants moving one-way, West to a New World.
- Makes a commanding centerpiece, adding romance and class to offices, restaurants, living rooms
- Detailed wood scale model
- Ships completely assembled and boxed
- 39.50 inches by 6.75 inches x 13.25 inches tall