The Lone Wolf Meets a Lady (Full Screen)
Sony Screen Classics by Request (series)
|You Save:||$9.01 (33% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Counter-Espionage (Full Screen) ~ $17.98 (Save 33%)
- Hildegarde Withers Mystery Collection (2-Disc) ~ $33.57
- Passport to Suez (Full Screen) ~ $17.98 (Save 33%)
- Perry Mason: Original Warner Bros. Movies Collection (2-Disc) ~ $28.78 (Save 20%)
- Philo Vance Murder Case Collection (2-Disc) ~ $28.78 (Save 20%)
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 11 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Released: April 17, 2012
- Originally Released: 1940
- Label: Sony Pictures Home
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Warren William, Jean Muir, Eric Blore, Warren Hull & Victor Jory|
|Performer:||Victor Jory, Roger Pryor, Warren Hull, Thurston Hall, Fred Kelsey & William Forrest|
|Directed by||Sidney Salkow|
|Edited by||Al Clark|
|Screenwriting by||John Francis Larkin|
|Art Direction by||Lionel Banks|
|Story by||John Francis Larkin|
|Director of Photography:||Henry Freulich|
Description by OLDIES.com:
The debonair Michael Lanyard, aka The Lone Wolf (Warren William), puts his larcenous detective skills in action to assist beautiful Joan Bradley (Jean Muir) when she is accused of a murder she didn't commit. Aided by his trusty valet (and comic sidekick) Jamison (Eric Blore), the Lone Wolf is sure to put everything right. Newly remastered.
In another from the classic series of "Lone Wolf" films, the debonair Michael Lanyard, aka the Lone Wolf (Warren William, Gold Diggers of 1933, Lady for a Day), puts his larcenous detective skills in action to assist beautiful Joan Bradley (Jean Muir, the Constant Nymph) when she is accused of a murder she didn't commit. Aided by his trusty valet (and comic sidekick) Jamison (Eric Blore, Swing Time), the Lone Wolf is sure to put everything right. Directed by Sidney Salkow (The Quick Gun) and featuring Roger Pryor, Victor Jory, Warren Hull and Thurston Hall..
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 2 ratings.
Based on 2 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 16,515
- UPC: 043396399358
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item