- Released: November 22, 2005
- Label: Varese Sarabande
- 1.The High and The Mighty, film score: Suite
- 2.Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines, film score for orchestra: Suite
- 3.Boy Who Could Fly, film music: Main Theme
- 4.Spitfire Prelude & Fugue, for orchestra (from film score "The First of the Few"): Prelude
- 5.Spitfire Prelude & Fugue, for orchestra (from film score "The First of the Few"): Fugue
- 6.E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, film score: Flying
- 7.Spirit of St. Louis, symphonic suite for narrator & orchestra, The (arr. Arnold Freed): Ireland
- 8.The Great Waldo Pepper, film score: March
- 9.Out of Africa, film score: Flying Over Africa
- 10.633 Squadron, film score: Main Title
- 11.Airplane!, film score: Suite
- 12.The Last Starfighter, film score: Main Title
- 13.The Tuskegee Airmen, for orchestra: Suite
- 14.Star Trek I, film score: End Credits
- 15.A Century Of Flight, film score
Composers: John Williams ; William Walton ; Henry Mancini; Jerry Goldsmith; John Barry ; Franz Waxman ; Elmer Bernstein .
Personnel: Richard Kaufman; Nick Brown (banjo); Robert Irving III (accordion); London Symphony Orchestra.
Audio Mixer: Jim Scheffler.
Liner Note Authors: Paul Stilwell; Jim "Moose" Brown.
Recording information: Abbey Road Studio One.