- Released: May 21, 1996
- Label: Varese Fontana
- 1.First Episode Opening Voice-Over / Collinwood
- 2."Dark Shadows" Theme - (alternate take)
- 3.Quentin's Theme
- 4.Ode to Angelique
- 6.Theme From "Dark Shadows"
- 7.Josette's Music Box
- 8.#1 at the Blue Whale
- 9.Back at the Blue Whale
- 10.Quentin's Theme
- 11."Dark Shadows" Music Cue Medley I - (previously unreleased)
- 12.I Wanna Dance With You
- 13.Pansy's Theme Medley
- 14.Sarah's Theme (London Bridge)
- 16."Dark Shadows" Music Cue Medley II
- 17.Last Episode Closing Voice-Over / "Dark Shadows" Theme
- 18.Barnabas Theme From "Dark Shadows"
- 19.Quentin's Theme
- 20.Dark Shadows 1969 Vampire Fan Club Greeting
- 21.Radio Spots (House of Dark Shadows)
Recorded between 1966 and 1971.
This collection of recordings related to the '60s ABC-TV Gothic soap opera includes selections from the original soundtrack, as well as many unissued tracks and several released on CD for the first time. Although the disc obviously has a special appeal for fans of the series, the arrangements by the Robert Cobert Orchestra are interesting -- whether purely orchestral or with a late-'60s rhythm section -- for those uninterested in the TV series at all. ~ John Bush