Alien Vs. Predator [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack]
Rare & Hard-To-Find Audio CDs (series)
- Released: August 31, 2004
- Originally Released: 2004
- Label: Varese Sarabande
- $0.99 on iTunes1.Alien Vs. Predator, film score: 1904
- $0.99 on iTunes2.Alien Vs. Predator, film score: Alien vs. Predator main theme
- $0.99 on iTunes3.Alien Vs. Predator, film score: Antarctica
- $0.99 on iTunes4.Alien Vs. Predator, film score: Bouvetoya Island
- $0.99 on iTunes5.Alien Vs. Predator, film score: Down the tunnel
- $0.99 on iTunes6.Alien Vs. Predator, film score: Hanging bodies
- $0.99 on iTunes7.Alien Vs. Predator, film score: Southern lights
- $0.99 on iTunes8.Alien Vs. Predator, film score: Predator space ship
- $0.99 on iTunes9.Alien Vs. Predator, film score: The pyramid
- $0.99 on iTunes10.Alien Vs. Predator, film score: Temple
- $0.99 on iTunes11.Alien Vs. Predator, film score: Dark world
- $0.99 on iTunes12.Alien Vs. Predator, film score: History of the world
- $0.99 on iTunes13.Alien Vs. Predator, film score: Alien fight
- $0.99 on iTunes14.Alien Vs. Predator, film score: I need this
- $0.99 on iTunes15.Alien Vs. Predator, film score: Weyland's end
- $0.99 on iTunes16.Alien Vs. Predator, film score: Alien queen
- $0.99 on iTunes17.Alien Vs. Predator, film score: Showdown
- $0.99 on iTunes18.Alien Vs. Predator, film score: The end...or maybe not
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Composer: Harald Kloser.
Audio Mixer: Geoff Foster .
Recording information: Air Lyndhurst, London, England; Smecky Studios, Prague, Czech Republic.
Fledgling film composer Harald Kloser laid waste -- musically -- to the world for Roland Emmerich's environmental disaster pic The Day After Tomorrow, so it comes as no surprise that he's up to providing the soundtrack for the latest "humans in peril" popcorn diversion, Alien Vs. Predator. Following in the footsteps of previous Alien franchise composers like Jerry Goldsmith and James Horner, Kloser brings the symphonic dread through a winning combination of orchestral vastness and tried and true action-film dynamics. He also introduces a myriad of electronic elements into the mix that bring to mind the works of contemporaries like Hans Zimmer and Thomas Newman -- the "Alien vs. Predator Main Theme" is particularly striking and serves as a continuous creative source for the composer to dip his baton in. There's nothing groundbreaking here, and why should there be? Kloser is just building his resum‚, and what better way to do it than scoring big-budget -- and hopefully big paycheck -- Hollywood pap. ~ James Christopher Monger
The Best of the 1910 Fruitgum Company: Simon Says (CD)(17)
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 6 ratings.
Based on 6 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
- UPC: 030206660524
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron (Music from the Original... (CD)(171)
$9.72 Super Savings
Top ranking titles in the Rare & Hard-To-Find Audio CDs series:
- Wynton Kelly 1931-1971 (CD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Various Artists Vee-Jay: Very Best of Jazz, Volume 5 (CD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- The Patterson Singers Songs of Faith / My Prayer (CD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- The Highway Q.C.s This Is My Light (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Manhattan School of Music Chamber Sinfonia & Opera Theater Holst - Savitri / Vaughan Williams - The Lark Ascending / Britten - Sinfonietta (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE