- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 28 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: November 29, 2011
- Originally Released: 2010
- Label: Magnolia
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Making of Tucker & Dale vs. Evil
- Tucker & Dale are evil: the college kids' point of view
- Commentary with director Eli Craig, Tyler Labine and Alan Tudyk
- HDNet: a look at Tucker & Dale vs. Evil
- Theatrical trailer
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.35
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- Subtitles - Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Box Office - 09/02/2011
3.5 stars out of 5 -- "Tyler Labine and Alan Tudyk steal the show in this send up of the cabin-in-the-woods horror subgenre."
Total Film - 10/01/2011
3 stars out of 5 -- "Craig sets off a devilishly contrived series of mishaps resulting in gore and guffaws..."
Chicago Sun-Times - 10/05/2011
3 stars out of 4 -- "In a clever if sensationally implausible twist, the only vicious character is one of the college kids...one cliche after another is ticked off and upended."
Director Eli Craig and co-screenwriter Morgan Jurgenson poke fun at horror clichés with this genre-bending comedy about a pair of harmless backwoods hayseeds who are mistaken for vicious serial killers. Dale (Tyler Labine) and Tucker (Alan Tudyk) are checking out their newly acquired "summer home" (read: dilapidated cabin) when they save the life of a gorgeous college student (Katrina Bowden) who's camping in the woods with some friends. When a series of misunderstandings leads to Dale and Tucker being labeled psycho killers by the vacationing students, the situation takes a sudden and ghastly turn for the worst.