- "Matted" Widescreen Format
- Rated: G
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 32 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: April 27, 2004
- Originally Released: 1968
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Snap Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Mono - English
- Mono - French
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Theatrical Trailer
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Memorable Quotes and Dialog:
"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."
Description by OLDIES.com:
A village trembles in fear. A priest forsakes his vows in the service of evil. Young beauties fall victim to a mysterious seducer. And each night brings the threat of death. Because Dracula Has Risen from the Grave
In his third incarnation as Bram Stoker's infamous vampire, horror great and 55-year movie veteran Christopher Lee goes fang to cross with the forces of good in this atmospheric Hammer Studios film directed with stylish menace by two-time Academy Award-winning cinematographer Freddie Francis. He and Lee see to it that just as the undead rises in terrifying fashion so will your goosebumps.
Dracula torments a small town pastor and pursues his young beautiful niece.
When Dracula decides to make a lovely young blonde his next victim, he finds he's bitten off a little more than he can chew. The young woman is the niece of a monsignor, and, when the clergyman finds out what happened, he seeks deadly revenge against the vampire.
Now Dracula is about to experience firsthand what it's like to be the prey instead of the hunter.
Theatrical Release |
- Oscar-winning cinematographer Freddie Francis completed director duties for this film, replacing Terence Fisher (who directed Hammer Films' two previous "Dracula" movies).