Boys Of The Lough Farewell and Remember Me
|You Save:||$1.19 (7% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- by Boys Of The Lough ~ To Welcome Paddy Home ~ $16.18
- Released: October 25, 1990
- Originally Released: 1990
- Label: Shanachie
- 1.Sean Bui / Tommy People's / The Lark in the Morning: Tommy People's / The Lark In The Morning
- 2.The Leitrim Queen
- 3.Lucky Can du Link Ony / Pottinger's / Billy Nicholson: Pottinger's / Billy Nicholson
- 4.Farewell and Remember Me
- 5.Angus Polka No. 1/Angus Polka No. 2/Donegal Barn Dance: Angus Polka No. 2 / Donegal Barn Dance
- 6.An Spailp¡n F nach / The One-Hand Horned Buck: The One-Horned Buck
- 7.Valentia Harbour / The Jug of Punch / Macarthur Road: The Jug Of Punch / MacArthur Road
- 8.Lovely Ann
- 9.The Holly Bush / The New Ships Are Sailing: New Ships Are Sailing
- 10.The Waterford Waltz / The Stronsay Waltz: Stronsay Waltz
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Boys Of The Lough: Cathal McDonnell (vocals, flute, whistle); Christy O'Leary (vocals, Uillean pipes, whistle); John Coakley (guitar, mandolin, fiddle, piano, bodhran); Dave Richardson (cittern, mandolin, concertina); Aly Bain (fiddle).
Additional personnel: Ron Shaw (cello).
Producers: Peter Harris, Boys Of The Lough.
Recorded at Rel Studios, Edinburgh, Scotland.
Personnel: Cathal McConnell (vocals, flute); Christy O'Leary (vocals, Uilleann pipe); John Coakley (guitar, mandolin, fiddle, piano, bodhran); David Richardson (cittern, mandolin, concertina); Aly Bain (fiddle); Ron Shaw (cello).
Recording information: Rel Studios, Edinburgh, Scotland.
Photographer: Johsel Namkung.
One of their finest records. ~ Chip Renner
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
WJMK 104.3 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 60s (CD)
$2.98 on SALE
Country Top Hits of the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s (4-CD)
$19.98 on SALE
WCBS FM101.1 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 70s (CD)
$2.98 on SALE