- Subtitles: English, French, Spanish
- Rated: PG-13
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 41 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: April 27, 2004
- Originally Released: 1969
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Snap Case
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Mono - English
- Mono - French
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Theatrical Trailer
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Sight and Sound - 09/01/2004
"Freddie Jones gives a subtle performance..."
Description by OLDIES.com:
Baron Frankenstein's experiment went wrong, dead wrong. Thus, another victim lies in a makeshift grave. Suddenly, a water main bursts, forcing the dead man's arm to the surface. Next the torrent heaves the body upward. Frankenstein's panicked accomplice tries to reconceal the body...but corpses can be so unwieldy. This creepy scene is a highlight of Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed, horror great Peter Cushing's fifth Hammer Studios Frankenstein saga. Other cast members of note include film-debuting Simon Ward (Young Winston) and Freddie Jones (The Elephant Man) as the scientist's pitiable new creation. Frankenstein pioneers research in brain transplants - but the procedure is imperfect. Which is just perfect for horror fans!
Dr. Frankenstein forces an innocent couple to participate in brain transplanting experiments.
Dr. Frankenstein is at it again, experimenting with brain transplantation. However, when the mad doctor puts one acquaintance's brain into the head of another, will he get the expected results' Or will he just create another monster'
- Part of Hammer Films' "Frankenstein" series.
- Additional Cast: Norman Shelley (Guest); Michael Gover (Guest); George Belbin (Guest).