- Released: July 1, 1991
- Originally Released: 2002
- Label: Ranwood Records
- 1.The Glow Worm
- 2.Paper Doll
- 4.You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You
- 5.Yellow Bird
- 6.Tiger Rag
- 7.You Never Miss the Water (Till the Well Runs Dry)
- 8.You Broke the Only Heart (That Ever Loved)
- 9.Cab Driver
- 10.I Can't Give You Anything But Love
- 11.Lazy River
- 12.You Always Hurt the One You Love
- 13.Coney Island Washboard
- 14.When You Were Sweet Sixteen
- 15.I'll Be Around
- 16.Daddy's Little Girl
- 17.The Jones Boys
- 18.On the Banks of the Wabash
- 19.Opus I
- 20.I Don't Know Enough About You
- 21.I Don't Mind Being All Alone
- 22.Nevertheless (I'm in Love with You)
Adapter: J. Pleis.
Arranger: J. Pleis.
This CD contains versions of the Mills Brothers' past hits, sung with remarkable vitality considering that at the time of this 1984 release the Brothers had been crooning some of these songs for as long as 50 years. As remarkable as the longevity of their act is the talent and caliber of musicianship the three remaining brothers still possess here.
Donald Mills's scatting on "Tiger Rag" is uncanny. The septuagenarian sounds as young as he did when he first performed his part on the song in 1930. Some of these songs are from later phases of the group's lengthy career; the country/pop tune "Cab Driver" is indicative of the singers' late '60s direction. Their close harmonizing and oaken tones almost render the twang of the guitar and clip-clopping beat superfluous.