- Released: July 26, 2005
- Label: Celestial Harmonies
- 1.Castle Kelly
- 2.She Moved Through the Fair
- 3.May Morning Dew (Morrison's Jig)
- 4.Fairy Queen
- 5.Arran Boat Song
- 6.Twisting of the Rope
- 8.Limerick's Lamentation (Brian Boru's March)
- 9.Carolan's Cup
- 10.Farewell to the Land of Mist
- 11.Pretty Maid Milking Her Cow (L'heritiere de Keroulez)
Personnel: Patrick Ball (harp, celtic harp); Kevin Carr (fiddle); Timothy Britton (tin whistle, pipe, Uilleann pipe).
Liner Note Author: Patrick Ball.
Photographer: Irene Young.
Arrangers: Kevin Carr; Patrick Ball; Timothy Britton.
Internationally-acclaimed harpist Patrick Ball presents selections from the legacy of historic Gaelic music. The brass-strung Celtic harp, with its deep resonance and crystalline, bell-like voice, is dear to the hearts of the Gaelic people. It was how they celebrated their feasts and sung their legends. Ball addresses this renowned instrument with grace and strength that is made even more impressive with the addition of the uilleann bagpipes, the fiddle and the tin whistle. Cuts include "Castle Kelly," "Morrison's Jig," and "Brian Boru's March." ~ MusD