Band of Brothers / The Pacific (Blu-ray)
20 copies available
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$86.89 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$13.09 (13% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
Also released as:
Band of Brothers / The Pacific (13-DVD) for $69.50
Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Number of Discs: 13
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 20 hours, 35 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: November 8, 2011
- Originally Released: 2011
- Label: HBO Home Video
- Note: We Stand Alone Together: The Men of Easy Company (80-minute documentary)
- The Making of Band of Brothers (30-minute featurette)
- Ron Livingston's video diaries
- The Premiere in Normandy
- In the Words of Easy Company: Dynamic, optional picture-in-picture commentary
- In the Field with the Men of Easy Company: interactive field guide, featuring timelines, maps, soldier profiles and much more
- Profiles of The Pacific: Intimate portraits of the real Marines featured in The Pacific
- Making The Pacific: 30-minute feature providing an inside look at the making of this epic miniseries
- Anatomy of The Pacific War: Historical documentary on the events that influenced the merciless brutality in the Pacific theater
- The Pacific enhanced viewing: Navigate through the major events featured in The Pacific. View exclusive content including animated maps, interviews with historians and veterans, historical footage, photographs and more.
- Special Edition
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.78
- DTS - English, French, Polish, Spanish
- DTS HD Master Audio - English, French, Polish, Spanish
- Subtitles - Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, Polish, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Executive Production by||Tom Hanks, Steven Spielberg & Gary Goetzman|
Academy Award winners Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg teamed up with two all-star casts to create each of the sprawling, epic-length World War II miniseries featured in this double-header. First on the bill is 2001's BAND OF BROTHERS. Adapted from the bestseller of the same name by Stephen Ambrose, it tells the story of the U.S. soldiers assigned to Easy Company, 506th Regiment of the 101st Airborne Division, U.S. Army. This was a crack squad of some of the most gifted men in the U.S.A.F., who parachuted into France on D-Day morning, fought in the Battle of the Bulge, and captured Hitler's Eagle's Nest at Berchtesgarden. Stars include Damian Lewis, Ron Livingston and Matthew Settle. Next in the set is 2010's follow-up, THE PACIFIC. It recounts the experiences of three U.S. enlistees -- Eugene Sledge (Joe Mazzello, Robert Leckie (James Badge Dale) and John Basilone (Jon Seda), as they make their way across the harrowing Pacific Theater of World War II - with stops in Guadalcanal, Cape Gloucester, Peleliu, Iwo Jima and Okinawa.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 41 ratings.
Based on 41 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!