The Big Chill: More Songs From the Original Soundtrack
by Various Artists
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$8.84 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$1.11 (11% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: November 17, 1998
- Originally Released: 1998
- Label: Motown
- 1.Bad Moon Rising -Creedence Clearwater Revival
- 2.Wouldn't It Be Nice - The Beach Boys
- 3.It's The Same Old Song - The Four Tops
- 4.When A Man Loves A Woman - Percy Sledge
- 5.Dancing In The Street - Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
- 6.What's Going On - Marvin Gaye
- 7.In The Midnight Hour - The Rascals
- 8.Quicksilver Girl - Steve Miller Band
- 9.Gimme Some Lovin' - The Spencer Davis Group
- 10.Too Many Fish In The Sea - The Marvelettes
- 11.Weight, The - The Band
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
All tracks have been digitally remastered using 24-bit technology.
Personnel: Robbie Robertson (vocals, guitar); Rick Danko (vocals, electric bass).
The cinematic rallying cry for middle-aged baby boomers, the BIG CHILL was the Gettysburg address of '60s nostalgia, connecting millions to the music of their youth via media association. Featuring the likes of Procul Harum, the Stones and Marvin Gaye, the soundtrack was the blueprint for many an oldies station. Its partner offers more of the same; rootsy rock ("Bad Moon Rising"), social protest ("What's Going On") and dance floor motivation ("Dancing in the Street"). Nothing you're unlikely to hear from your local '60s DJ, but at least this way you get to take the music home with you.
Black Roses (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (LP)
$8.98 on SALE
Maniac Cop (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (LP)
$20.24 Super Savings
Johnny Be Good (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (LP)
$3.74 Super Savings
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 8 ratings.
Based on 8 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Country Top Hits of the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s (4-CD)
$19.98 on SALE