S. Darko: A Donnie Darko Tale (Widescreen)
Only 8 copies left
|You Save:||$2 (29% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
Also released as:
- Rated: R
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 43 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: May 12, 2009
- Originally Released: 2009
- Label: 20th Century Fox
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English, French, Spanish
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish
- Additional Release Material:
- Featurette: Behind the Scenes
- Forced Trailers: NOTORIOUS, TAKEN, POSSESSION
- Trailer Farm: THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||James Lafferty, Ed Westwick, Daveigh Chase, Briana Evigan, Elizabeth Berkley & Jackson Rathbone|
|Performer:||John Hawkes, Zulay Henao, Kristina Malota & Bret Roberts|
|Directed by||Chris Fisher|
In this sequel to Richard Kelly's 2001 cult hit, seven years have passed since the bizarre and tragic death of Donnie Darko. His now-18-year-old sister, Samantha, is traveling down a lonely desert road with her best friend when their car breaks down. Stranded, they take refuge in a nearby small town. But when Samantha begins having visions reminiscent of the ones that visited Donnie so many years ago, is she experiencing the same phenomenon' Or is it something else entirely' Daveigh Chase reprises her role from the original film in this mind-bending sci-fi mystery thriller that once again treads in the sinister abstract. S. DARKO co-stars Ed Westwick (GOSSIP GIRL), Brianna Evigan (STEP UP 2), Jackson Rathbone (TWILIGHT), and Elizabeth Berkley (SHOWGIRLS).
Description by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment:
Seven years after her brother's death, Samantha Darko finds herself stranded in a small desert town after her car breaks down where she is plagued by bizarre visions telling of the universe's end. As a result, she must face her own demons, and in doing so, save the world and herself.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 82 ratings.
Based on 82 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 19,072
- UPC: 024543575184
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item