Wild Wild West - Season 1 (7-DVD)
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$17.21 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$4.78 (22% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Introduction, Commentary by Robert Conrad
- Lost Original Opening
- Network Promos
- Number of Discs: 7
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 22 hours, 27 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: June 6, 2006
- Originally Released: 1965
- Label: Paramount
Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
Packaging: Keep Case - Sensormatic
Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Mono - English
Additonal Release Material:
- Audio Commentary 1. John Kneubuhl 2.Tim Smyth - Special Effects 3.Fred Freiberger - Producer 4. Robert Conrad and Ross Martin on Every Day 5. Robert Conrad audio that accompanies his grandson picture before "The Night of the Druid's Blood"
- Bloopers - Intro Blooper
- Commercial - 1. Eveready Commercial
Text/ Photo Gallery
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Robert Conrad, Ross Martin, Michael Dunn, Charles Aidman & Charles Davis|
Description by OLDIES.com:
"The Wild Wild West" takes you on the most dangerous, top-secret assignments, given to TV's first 007s of the frontier. Fight alongside the ever-resourceful ladies' man, Federal Agent James West (Robert Conrad) and his colorful sidekick Agent Artemus Gordon (Ross Martin). Crisscross the country in a high tech railroad car, executing impossible missions assigned to them directly from President Grant. These professional troubleshooters risk life and limb to protect the security of the United States by unraveling wicked schemes devised by an array of criminal masterminds. Includes 28 action-packed first-season episodes.
While following in the tradition of conventional Westerns like GUNSMOKE or HAVE GUN WILL TRAVEL, the innovative 1960s television series THE WILD WILD WEST tweaked the genre by infusing science-fiction elements and James Bond-like espionage plotlines. As dashingly handsome secret agent James T. West (Robert Conrad) and his master-of-disguise sidekick, Artemus Gordon (Ross Martin), investigated crimes in the late-1800s Wild West, the series distinguished itself with anachronistically high-tech gadgetry (a pioneering style that would later be come to known as "steampunk") and an odd assemblage of villains that included the delightfully demented dwarf Miguelito Loveless (Michael Dunn). Eccentric and visionary, the series is resurrected in this collection of 28 remastered episodes from the debut season.
Relive the heroic adventures of 1870s Secret Service Agents and celebrate the 40th Anniversary of one of TV's most popular and imaginative series. THE WILD WILD WEST takes you on the most dangerous, top-secret assignments, given to TV's first 007s of the frontier. Fight alongside the ever-resourceful ladies' man, Federal Agent James West (Robert Conrad) and his colorful sidekick Agent Artemus Gordon (Ross Martin). Crisscross the country in a high tech railroad car, executing impossible missions assigned to them directly from President Grant. These professional troubleshooters risk life and limb to protect the security of the United States by unraveling wicked schemes devised by an array of criminal masterminds.
Source - Paramount Home Entertainment
1960s | Action | Adventure | Classic | Classic Television | Old West | Science-Fiction | Series | Television / TV Series | Television Shows | Vintage TV
Adventures of Brisco County Jr. - Complete Series (8-DVD)
$34.75 Super Savings
Gunsmoke - 50th Anniversary Collection: 29 of the Best...
$54.19 Super Savings
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 176 ratings.
Based on 176 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi (Blu-ray + DVD)(93)
$16.19 Super Savings
Top ranking titles in the Television genre:
- Toy Commercials of the 50s and 60s (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Peter Gunn - Best of Season 1 (2-DVD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Sci-Fi Cartoon Classics, Volume 5: The Adventures of Scott McCloud (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Lost TV of the 50s, Volume 1 (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Scarlett - Complete Mini-Series (DVD) ~ $8.98 on SALE
Top ranking DVD:
- The Golden Age of Cartoons: Cultoons! Rare, Lost and Strange Cartoons! Ads and Oddities (DVD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- The Graduate (Decades Collection) (Includes CD) (DVD) ~ $3.98 on SALE
Roger Corman Drive-In Collection (6-DVD)
$6.29 Super Savings
- Sons of Kong: 10 Full-Length Movies on 3-DVDs (3D Pop-Up Case) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- 100 Greatest Sci-Fi Classics (24-DVD) ~ $19.98 on SALE