- 2 Documentaries: The Tao Of Caine: Production And Beyond & From Grasshopper To Caine: Creating 'Kung Fu'
- Subtitles: English, French & Spanish
- Number of Discs: 3
- Rated: Not Rated
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 14 hours
- Video: Color
- Released: March 16, 2004
- Originally Released: 1972
- Label: Warner Home Video
- 3-Disc Set
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.77
- Additional Release Material:
- "From Grasshopper to Caine: Creating Kung Fu"
- "The Tao of Kwai Chang Caine: Production and Beyond"
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
He is a man of peace in a violent land. He is Kwai Chang Caine, schooled in the spirit-mind-body ways of the Shaolin priesthood by the blind, avuncular Master Po and the stern yet loving Master Kan. Caine speaks softly but hits hard. He lives humbly yet knows great contentment. He is the Old West's most unusual hero. But hero is not a word Caine would use. He would simply say, "I am a man."
All the excitement of Caine's adventure is yours to enjoy in this DVD collection featuring the breakthrough pilot movie, the 15 season-one episodes and entertaining extras featuring star David Carradine and the series creators. Are you ready to begin? Snatch the pebble from my hand...
David Carradine became a cultural icon with his portrayal of an unassuming hero in the classic television series KUNG FU. Carradine is Kwai Chang Caine, a quiet, reflective man who journeys through the rugged Old West doing his best to remain peaceful. But in a world where violence lurks over every hill, Caine's honor is tested on numerous occasions. Contains the pilot episode and the fifteen subsequent episodes of the show's first season.
Classic Television |
Kung Fu |