Chicago The Best of Chicago: 40th Anniversary Edition (2-CD)
Only 8 copies left
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$17.64 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$3.34 (16% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Number of Discs: 2
- Released: October 2, 2007
- Originally Released: 2007
- Label: Rhino
Tracks on Disc 1:
- 1.Questions 67 and 68
- 2.25 or 6 to 4
- 3.Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?
- 4.Make Me Smile
- 6.Colour My World
- 7.Saturday in the Park
- 8.Feelin' Stronger Every Day
- 9.Just You 'N' Me
- 10.(I've Been) Searchin' So Long
- 11.Call on Me
- 12.Wishing You Were Here
- 13.Old Days
- 14.Another Rainy Day in New York City
- 15.If You Leave Me Now
Tracks on Disc 2:
- 1.Baby, What a Big Surprise
- 2.No Tell Lover
- 3.Hard to Say I'm Sorry
- 4.Love Me Tomorrow
- 5.Hard Habit to Break
- 6.You're the Inspiration
- 7.Will You Still Love Me?
- 8.If She Would Have Been Faithful...
- 9.I Don't Wanna Live Without Your Love
- 10.Look Away
- 11.What Kind of Man Would I Be?
- 12.You're Not Alone
- 13.Here in My Heart
- 14.Feel - (With Horns)
- 15.Love Will Come Back
Personnel: Bill Champlin (vocals, guitar, keyboards); Dawayne Bailey, Donnie Dacus, Keith Howland, Terry Kath (vocals, guitar); Walter Parazaider (vocals, woodwinds); Lee Loughnane (vocals, trumpet, flugelhorn); James Pankow (vocals, trombone); Robert Lamm (vocals, keyboards); Daniel Seraphine (vocals, drums, percussion); Laudir DeOliveira (vocals, congas, percussion); Jason Scheff, Peter Cetera (vocals); Chris Pinnick, Bruce Gaitsch (guitar); Tris Imboden (drums).
Audio Remasterer: Dave Donnelly .
Liner Note Author: Bill DeYoung.
Authors: James Pankow; Lee Loughnane; Robert Lamm; Walter Parazaider.
Photographer: Jimmy Katz.
Four decades after its 1967 founding, the venerable pop/rock institution known as Chicago issued this well-selected two-disc anthology. Although the collection draws on the Illinois-based ensemble's early era as the Chicago Transit Authority (see the bright "Questions 67 and 68") and reaches into the 21st century (the uplifting anthem "Feel" from CHICAGO XXX), it primarily focuses on the group's '70s heyday by presenting classics such as the horn-laden "Saturday in the Park" and the plaintive ballad "If You Leave Now," both featuring singer Peter Cetera, who departed in the mid-'80s for a solo career. While BEST OF CHICAGO shares many tracks with '02's similarly titled VERY BEST OF CHICAGO, this overview features more breadth (by extending to '06), if not more depth, making it a solid rival to the earlier compilation.
ChicagoThe Chicago Story: The Complete Greatest Hits [Single Disc]
$9.90 Super Savings
Rockin' in the USA: 22 Original Rare Television Recordings (DVD)(10)
$4.98 on SALE
Chicago Transit Authority (Remastered & Repackaged) (CD)(106)
$6.51 Super Savings
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 75 ratings.
Based on 75 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Ultimate Rock & Roll Time Capsule, Volume 3 - Disc 2 (CD)(3)
99¢ on SALE
Top ranking CD:
- Ike & Tina Turner Golden Classics (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- The Del Vikings 1956 Audition Tapes (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Skeeter Davis Blueberry Hill / The End of The World (CD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Various Artists WDAS 105.3FM - Classic Soul Hits, Volume 1 (2-CD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Count Basie Blues By Basie / Dance Parade (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE