- Subtitles: English, Spanish
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 33 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: May 24, 2005
- Originally Released: 1968
- Label: 20th Century Fox
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.35
- Mono - English, Spanish, French
- Stereo - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Theatrical Trailer
- Spanish Trailer
- TV Spots
- TV Spot Re-Edited
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
The action-filled sequel to Tony Rome again stars Frank Sinatra as the renegade detective. While diving for treasure, Rome discovers a beautiful blonde anchored by a block of cement! Hired by a man named Gronsky (Dan Blocker) to find a missing girl, Rome wonders if the dead blonde and the missing girl are one and the same. He also wonders why everyone he talks to either winds up dead - or out to kill him! What's worse, the number one suspect in the murder turns out to be Gronsky himself! The all-star cast in this electrifying film includes Raquel Welsh, Richard Conte, Martin Gabel, Pat Henry and Lainie Kazan.
The suave sleuth Tony Rome makes a shocking discovery while diving for treasure: a beautiful blonde woman anchored in a block of cement. When a local hood hires him to find his missing girlfriend, his investigation begins with the mysterious "Lady in Cement." But everyone he talks to either is killed or is trying to kill him.
Sequel to the 1967 film "Tony Rome." Here, detective Rome is hired to determine both the identity of a nude woman found at the bottom of a lake, and why her feet are buried in cement...
Theatrical Release |
- Film was rated R when it was originally released in 1968. It was re-rated in 1972, receiving a PG rating.
- Shot in Panavision; color by DeLuxe.
- Produced by Arcola-Millfield.