Agoraphobic Nosebleed Frozen Corpse Stuffed With Dope
|You Save:||$1.30 (10% Off)|
Currently Out of Stock: We'll get more as soon as possible
- Released: November 4, 2002
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Relapse
CMJ - 6/24/02, p.16"...This is one of those underground albums that will live on in silent infamy...and that rules..."
- 1.(Intro) Engineering a Pill Frenzy
- 2.Bitch's Handbag Full of Money
- 3.Unwashed Cock
- 4.Kill Theme for American Apeshit
- 5.Built to Grind
- 6.Crap Cannon
- 7.Razor Blades Under the Dashboard
- 8.Repercussions in the Life of an Opportunistic, Pseudo-Intellectual ...
- 9.Doctored Results
- 10.Cermonial Gasmask
- 11.Hang the Pope
- 12.Bovine Caligula
- 13.Machine Gun
- 14.Protection From Enemies
- 15.Dead Battery
- 16.Manual Trauma
- 17.Time Vs. Necessity
- 18.Blind Hatred Finds a Tit
- 19.Grandmother With AIDS
- 20.5 Band Genetic Equalizer 2
- 21.Hungry Homeless Handjob
- 22.Chalking the Temporal God Module
- 23.Narcissistic Stimulant
- 24.North American Corpse Desecration
- 25.Cryogenic Husk
- 26.Shit Slit
- 27.Sword Swallower
- 28.Ceramic Godproduct
- 29.Ambulance Burning
- 30.5 Band Genetic Equalizer
- 31.Drinking Games
- 32.Bullshit Gets Up and Walks Around
- 33.The Fatter You Fall Behind
- 34.Double Negative
- 35.Organ Donor
- 36.Someone's Daughter
- 37.Contaminated Drug Supply
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Agoraphobic Nosebleed includes: J. Randall (vocals).
Personnel: Scott Hull (vocals, guitar, programming); Dan Lilker, Richard G. Johnson, Killjoy, Carl Schultz (vocals); J.B. Randall (electronics, sampler).
Audio Mixer: Scott Hull .
Recording information: Scott Hull's House Of Feasting, Bethesda, MD (2000-2002).
Agoraphobic Nosebleed's 2002 tech-grindcore masterpiece, FROZEN CORPSE STUFFED WITH DOPE, unleashed a storm of disgusted outrage or hyperbolic accolades depending on whom you asked. The wickedly offensive song titles, lacerating storm of guitars, and speedbag drum machine beats all combined to create a caustic storm of digital grindcore brutality. Mastermind Scott Hull, who also did time in grind pioneers Anal Cunt and currently helms Pig Destroyer, can bend minds with lethal guitar terror, and his short-length songs are hit-and-run fatalities.
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 22 ratings.
Based on 22 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Ultimate Rock & Roll Time Capsule, Volume 3 - Disc 2 (CD)(3)
99¢ on SALE