Ernest Scared Stupid (Widescreen)
|You Save:||$1 (17% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Ernest Goes to Camp / Ernest Goes to Jail (Widescreen) ~ $5.98 (Save 40%)
- Ernest Saves Christmas ~ $5.40
- Hocus Pocus ~ $7.65
- Rated: PG
- Run Time: 1 hours, 31 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 3, 2002
- Originally Released: 1991
- Label: Mill Creek Ent
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 1.85
- Additional Release Material:
- Interactive Features:
- Scene Access
- Interactive Menus
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Directed by||John R. Cherry|
|Story by||John R. Cherry & Coke Sams|
Memorable Quotes and Dialog:
"How 'bout a bumper sandwich, booger-lips!"
- Ernest P. Worrell (JIM VARNEY) before he dispatches one particularly pesky goblin.
Ernest is at it again in this horror fest of comedy.
Description by Buena Vista Home Entertainment.:
Ernest Scared Stupid
Everybody's favorite know-it-all, Ernest P. Worrell, scares up heaps of hilarious laughs in this frightfully funny comedy! The loveable lunkhead is in for a devil of a time when he accidentally unleashes an evil demon from its sacred tomb, causing the awakened foe to go on a devastating rampage. Ernest desperately attempts to prevent the destruction of town, but a 200-year-old curse renders Ernest Scared Stupid! And that's when the fun and adventure begin! Loaded with uproarious hilarity, and a host of outrageously kooky characters, this big-screen treat delivers off-the-wall nuttiness that's sure to drive you wild any time of the year!
There are Halloween hijinks galore when Ernest accidentally sets a trouble-making troll free from its wooded tomb.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 12 ratings.
Based on 12 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
Top ranking DVD:
- Sons of Kong: 10 Full-Length Movies on 3-DVDs (3D Pop-Up Case) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Burt Reynolds Comedy Triple Feature: Gator / Breaking In / Fuzz (2-DVD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- 3 Pack Westerns: The Way West / Escort West / Chato's Land (DVD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Charlie Chan Triple Feature: The Secret Service / The Chinese Cat / The Jade Mask (DVD) ~ $5.98 on SALE
- 3 Pack Action: The Delta Force / Delta Force 2 / Code of Silence (DVD) ~ $2.98 on SALE