- Released: May 4, 2004
- Label: RCA Victor
- 1.Angel Eyes
- 2.Valentine - (featuring Martina McBride)
- 3.Rocket to the Moon
- 4.Love of My Life - (featuring Michael W. Smith)
- 5.If You Believe
- 6.By Heart - (featuring Laura Creamer)
- 7.Destiny - (featuring Jordan Hill / Billy Porter)
- 8.Hero's Dream
- 9.Partners in Crime - (featuring Dave Koz)
- 10.Gift, The - (featuring Collin Raye / Susan Ashton)
- 11.Simple Things - (featuring Rebecca Lynn Howard)
- 12.'Til I See You Again - (Bonus Track, featuring Mark Schultz)
- 13.My Love Is Here - (Bonus Track, featuring Roch Voisine)
Personnel: Jim Brickman (piano); Jim Brickman (vocals); Bruce Watson (guitar); Ludvig Girdland (violin); David Grow (keyboards, programming, background vocals); Dorian Crozier, Vinnie Colaiuta (drums); Cliff Bemis (background vocals); Mark Schultz , Roch Voisine (vocals); Collin Raye, Dave Koz, Jordan Hill, Laura Creamer, Martina McBride, Michael W. Smith, Rebecca Lynn Howard, Susan Ashton, Billy Porter.
Audio Mixer: Curt Schneider.
Photographer: Kevin Merrill.
At the 10-year mark of his career, easy-listening instrumentalist Jim Brickman released GREATEST HITS, a collection that fittingly encompasses the various high points from his career thus far. A gifted pianist with a sprightly touch, he has garnered numerous awards since scoring with his first soaring instrumental hit, "Angel Eyes." Along the way, Brickman engaged in the collaborative process whenever he could, despite primarily being a solo performer.
Never one to limit himself, the Ohio native often transcended genre in looking for potential collaborators and, as a result, he's worked with some very recognizable names in light jazz, contemporary country, and Christian music. Among his most notable musical guests are country singer Martina McBride (the sweet "Valentine"), Christian pop icon Michael W. Smith (a testimonial "Love of My Life"), and saxophonist Dave Koz (the Kenny G-flavored "Partners in Crime"). There's also the Dove Award-winning "The Gift" (featuring Collin Raye and Susan Ashton), the Olympic theme "Hero's Dream," and a pair of new songs--the yearning "'Til I See You Again" (with Mark Schultz) and the inspirational "My Love Is Here" (featuring Roch Voisine).