- Rated: PG
- Run Time: 1 hours, 42 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: February 28, 2012
- Originally Released: 2011
- Label: Universal Studios
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Deleted scenes/extended scenes with intros by director Oliver Parker
- Gag reel
- The wheelchair chase
- Feature commentary with director Oliver Parker and screenwriter Hamish McColl
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.35
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English, French, Spanish
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English, French, Spanish
- Subtitles - French, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
New York Times - 10/21/2011
"[The sequel] is funnier and has a stronger personality than its forerunner."
Box Office - 10/20/2011
3 stars out of 5 -- "JOHNNY ENGLISH REBORN plays fast and loose with its brand of faux intelligence....A greying Atkinson is still relentlessly lovable."
Los Angeles Times - 10/21/2011
"[English] gives Atkinson a chance to add to his prodigious slapstick abilities a well-honed gift for hundred-yard-stare arrogance and a withering baritone."
When a team of ruthless assassins plot to kill the Chinese premier, the only person who can stop them from plunging the world into total chaos is bumbling secret agent Johnny English (Rowan Atkinson) in this sequel featuring Gillian Anderson, Dominic West, and Rosamund Pike. Somewhere deep in Asia, the veteran MI-7 spy has been training for years in anticipation of his next mission. Meanwhile, the most prominent heads of state in the world begin gathering for a conference that could have a major impact on global politics. When MI-7 receives word that the Chinese premier has become the target of some high-powered killers, it falls on Johnny English to save the day. Armed with the latest high-tech weaponry and gadgets that would make even James Bond jealous, the once-disgraced agent uncovers evidence of a massive conspiracy involving some of the world's most powerful organizations, and vows to redeem his tarnished reputation by stopping the killers before they can strike.