- Released: September 20, 2011
- Originally Released: 2011
- Label: Sony
Down Beat - p.854 stars out of 5
-- "Sheryl Crow is an elegant partner on 'The Man I Love'....Bennett's unique career arc may well be remembered as the only one whose encore outshined, and maybe outlasted, its first two acts."
JazzTimes - p.57
"[T]he truly delightful surprise is Bennett's playful bantering with Lady Gaga on 'The Lady Is a Tramp.' Not since Crosby met Clooney have two pros demonstrated such effortlessly joyous chemistry."
Record Collector (magazine) - p.903 stars out of 5
-- "[Lady Gaga] pulls out all the stops on 'The Lady Is A Tramp.' It's a thrilling performance, full of wit and self-mockery..."
- 1.The Lady Is a Tramp (Duet with Lady Gaga)
- 2.One For My Baby (and One More For the Road) (Duet with John Mayer)
- 3.Body and Soul (Duet with Amy Winehouse)
- 4.Don't Get Around Much Anymore (Duet with Michael Buble)
- 5.Blue Velvet (Duet with k.d. lang)
- 6.How Do You Keep the Music Playing (Duet with Aretha Franklin)
- 7.The Girl I Love (Duet with Sheryl Crow)
- 8.On the Sunny Side of the Street (Duet with Willie Nelson)
- 9.Who Can I Turn To (When Nobody Needs Me) (Duet with Queen Latifah)
- 10.Speak Low (Duet with Norah Jones)
- 11.This Is All I Ask (Duet with Josh Groban)
- 12.Watch What Happens (Duet with Natalie Cole)
- 13.Stranger in Paradise (Duet with Andrea Bocelli)
- 14.The Way You Look Tonight (Duet with Faith Hill)
- 15.Yesterday I Heard the Rain (Duet with Alejandro Sanz)
- 16.It Had To Be You (Duet with Carrie Underwood)
- 17.When Do the Bells Ring for Me (Duet with Mariah Carey
Audio Mixer: Dae Bennett.
Recording information: Abbey Road Studios, London, England; Andrea Bocelli's Home Studio; Avatar Studios, New York, NY; Bennett Studios, Englewood, NJ; Ben's Studio, Nashville, TN; Capitol Studios, Hollywood, CA; Henson Recording Studios, Hollywood, CA; Manhattan Center Studios, New York, NY; Mariah Carey's Home Studio.
Photographers: Josh Cheuse; Kelsey Bennett.
Few modern singers understand the phrasing of singing the way Tony Bennett does. This second installment of his Duets pairs him with Aretha Franklin, Norah Jones, Willie Nelson, and the late Amy Winehouse, among many others.