- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 50 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 13, 2011
- Originally Released: 1990
- Label: Rainbow Films
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Filmmaker commentary by Henry Jaglom
- Filmmaker biography
- Henry Jaglom and the cast of Eating on the Phil Donahue Show
- The films of Henry Jaglom trailers
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Rolling Stone - 05/16/1991
"...Lively, erotic, instructive..."
New York Times - 05/03/1991
"...Warmth and humor....Colorfully cluttered in the manner of Robert Altman..."
Los Angeles Times - 11/16/1990
"...Mary Crosby reveals depths heretofore unsuspected....[Welles gives] her most harrowing, complex performance yet..."
A group of women at a birthday party sit around and reveal their feelings about food, life, and each other. Shot in an appealing verite style.