- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 32 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 6, 2011
- Originally Released: 1984
- Label: Image Entertainment
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.78
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Variety - 03/14/1984
"...Good scare scenes....[The] production looks first rate and [the] art direction by Craig Stearns suggests a hidden evil around every corner..."
Young lovers on a cross-country trip stop in a small Nebraska community and make a shocking discovery. One day, three years prior to the couples' arrival, the town's children killed all of the grown-ups at the apparent behest of a demon simply dubbed "He Who Walks Behind the Rows." Based on a short story from horror scribe Stephen King's "Night Shift" collection, this film spawned a slew of bloody sequels.
While driving through Nebraska, a young doctor and his girlfriend stumble upon a religious cult comprising murderous demon-worshiping preteens.
Cult Film |
Small Towns |