Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: Unrated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 45 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 6, 2011
- Originally Released: 1980
- Label: MGM (Video & DVD)
- Note: The making of Dressed to Kill documentary including interviews and Brian De Palma, Angie Dickinson, Nancy Allen, Dennis Franz and more
- Unrated, R-Rated and TV-rated comparison featurette
- Slashing Dressed to Kill featurette
- An appreciation by Keith Gordon featurette
- Animated photo gallery
- Theatrical trailer
- Dual Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.35
- DTS HD Master Audio - English, French
- Subtitles - French, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Rolling Stone - 12/14/1989
"...[An] erotic and provocative thriller..."
New York Times - 07/25/1980
"...A witty, romantic, psychological horror film....The performers are excellent..."
New York Times - 12/28/1980
Included in the New York Times "10 BEST FILMS OF 1980"
Total Film - 08/01/2013
3 stars out of 5 -- "De Palma's direction transforms plagiarism into postmodern play..."
In this film that combines lute slick premises with lute gore, a lonely wife follows her shrink's advice and seeks comfort in a stranger. After a seductive, dangerous encounter, the wife meets a homicidal maniac. The victim's son and the prostitute who discovers the body team up to track down the killer, a tall blonde woman with a trenchcoat and a razorblade.
In this film that combines Hitchcock's slick premises with modern-day gore, a lonely wife follows her shrink's advice and seeks comfort in a stranger. After a seductive, dangerous encounter, the wife meets a homicidal maniac. The prostitute who discovers the body and the victim's son must track the killer, a tall blonde "woman" with a trenchcoat and a razorblade.
- Theatrical Release: June 23, 1980.
- Includes split-screen sequences.