- Released: October 10, 1995
- Label: Decca U.S.
- 1.O Little Town of Bethlehem
- 2.Ges? Bambino (The Infant Jesus) :: The Infant Jesus
- 3.It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
- 4.First Noel, The (The First Nowell)
- 5.Panis Angelicus (Heavenly Manna) (O Lord, Most Holy) :: O Lord, Most Holy (Heavenly Manna)
- 6.O Holy Night (Cantique de No?l) :: Cantique De Noel
- 7.Bring a Torch, Jeannette, Isabella :: Un Flambeau, Jeannette, Isabella
- 8.O Come All Ye Faithful :: Adeste Fideles
- 9.Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring - (from "Cantata 147A")
- 10.Coventry Carol, The (Lully, Lullay)
- 11.We Three Kings of Orient Are
- 12.Silent Night :: Stille Nacht, Heilige Nacht
- 13.Gloria in Excelsis Deo (Glory to God in the Highest) (The Angel's Song) :: Glory To God In The Highest (The Angel's Song)
- 14.Homecoming, The - (featuring Charlie Bisharat)
- 15.In a Child's Eyes - (featuring Charlie Bisharat)
- 16.Christmas Song, The - (featuring Vince Denham)
Personnel: John Tesh (piano); Charlie Bisharat (orchestra arranger, violin); John Bisharat (conductor); Paul Viapiano (classical guitar); Juliann French, Maria Newman, Sid Page, Darius Campo, Anatoly Rosinsky, Berj Garabedian, Bob Sanov, Sheldon Sanov, Peter Kent, Michelle Richards, Roger Wilkie (violin); Brian Dembow, John Scanlon, Karie Prescott, David Stenske (viola); Matt Cooker, Sachi McHenry, Armen Ksadjikian, Ed Willett (cello); Dave Stone, Ed Alton (bass); Katie Kirkpatrick (harp); Joan Elardo (oboe, English horn); Vince Denham (saxophone); John Reynolds (French horn); Tim Landers (fretless bass).
The Paulist Boy Choristers Of California: Carol Foster (choir director); Joseph Bertolami, Matthew Bertolet, Christian Campos, Timothy Chew, Darren Davies, Hassan Dornayi, Anthony Fournier, Cris Garza, Chris Gough, Michael Graham, Andrew Henning, Gerardo Hernandez, Eric Hwang, Jay Johnson, Tyler Klein, Theodorus Laksmana, Matthew Lawrence, Andrew Lumsden, Jon McIlinay, Michael Martner, Dante Nakazawa, Dominic O'Connor, Jesse Ramirez, Brian Sanchez, Jordan Ste. Marie, Ricky Valenzuela, Hank Wilkes.
Personnel: John Tesh (piano); Chris Gough, Jesse Ramirez, Andrew Lumsden, Ricky Valenzuela, Matthew Bertolet, Timothy Chew, Joseph Bertolami, Anthony Fournier, Andrew Henning, Theodorus Laksmana, Matthew Lawrence, Michael Graham (vocals); Paul Viapiano (guitar, classical guitar); Katie Kirkpatrick (harp); Anatoly Rosinsky, Berj Garobedian, Bob Sanov, Juliann French, Sid Page, Peter Kent, Maria Newman, Sheldon Sanov, Roger Wilkie, Darius Campo, Michele Richards, Berj Garabedian, Charlie Bisharat (violin); David Stenske (viola, balafon); Karie Prescott, John Scanlon, Brian Dembow (viola); Mathew Cooker, Sachi McHenry, Ed Willett, Armen Ksadjikian (cello); Joan Elardo (oboe, English horn); Vince Denham (saxophone); John A. Reynolds (French horn); Tim Landers (fretless bass).
Audio Mixer: Ross Pallone.
Recording information: Look At The Lights Studio.
Director: Carol Foster.
Photographer: Charles Bush.
Unknown Contributor Roles: Barbara Hahlik; Katie Kirkpatrick; Paul Viapiano.
Arrangers: Tim Heintz; Charlie Bisharat.
Entertainment Tonight host John Tesh has performed music during the '92 Olympics in Barcelona and for other sportscasts. Now he offers his lush interpretations of favorite classic carols and other songs of the season. Performed by orchestra, boys choir, acoustic guitar and piano, these arrangements will fill any home with the magic of the season! ~ MusD