Antiseen Eat More Possum
|You Save:||$1.20 (10% Off)|
Currently Out of Stock: We'll get more as soon as possible
- Released: September 23, 2002
- Originally Released: 2006
- Label: Tko
Alternative Press - 11/00, p.118"...[They] spewed their hillbilly white-trash rhetoric with more distortion than a box of pre-BLEACH Nirvana demos..."
- $0.99 on iTunes1.Intro: The Cosmic Commander of Wrestling
- $0.99 on iTunes2.Today Your Love
- $0.99 on iTunes3.Stormtrooper
- $0.99 on iTunes4.I've Aged 20 Years in 5
- $0.99 on iTunes5.Cactus Jack
- $0.99 on iTunes6.Warning
- $0.99 on iTunes7.Animals...Eat 'Em
- $0.99 on iTunes8.Glad I Am the Way I Am
- $0.99 on iTunes9.The Dean of Sods Speaks
- $0.99 on iTunes10.Jack Starr
- $0.99 on iTunes11.Destroy Them All
- $0.99 on iTunes12.Shittin' in High Cotton
- $0.99 on iTunes13.Star Whore
- $0.99 on iTunes14.Break It Off
- $0.99 on iTunes15.Jack B. Gets Framed
- $0.99 on iTunes16.Trapped in Dixie
- $0.99 on iTunes17.Fuck All Y'all
- $0.99 on iTunes18.Jack Starr #2
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Antiseen: Jeff Clayton (vocals, washboard); Joe Young (guitar); Tom O'Keefe (bass, background vocals); Greg Clayton (drums, background vocals).
Additional personnel includes: Scott Savage (harmonica); Tillman Leder (background vocals).
Includes liner notes by Walt Wheat and Jeff Clayton.
Personnel: Jeff Clayton (vocals, washboard); Joe Young (guitar); Scott Savage (harmonica); Greg Clayton (drums, background vocals); Jeff Scott Young, Tom O'Keefe (background vocals).
Audio Remasterer: Dave A. Harris .
Audio Remixer: Jamie Hoover.
Liner Note Author: Jeff Clayton .
Recording information: Peninsula Sound Studio.
Photographers: Dan Clayton; Alan King .
Unknown Contributor Role: Mike Cook.
Not surprisingly, the "Cosmic Avenger of Professional Wrestling" leads off ANTiSEEN's most recent full-length record with a lengthy spiel, continuing the same level of camp throughout. Good cover of The Ramones' "Today Your Love, Tomorrow The World," which lacks the crisp punch of The Ramones' version, but has equal guts. ANTiSEEN are arrogant, trashy, and very funny. ~ Matt Carlson
Jeff Clayton - Throbblehead Figure (Numbered Limited Ed.)
Absolute Hits - Top Hits of the 60s: 20 Original Hits (CD) TOP 10 Bestseller
99¢ on SALE
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 2 ratings.
Based on 2 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Camp Meeting / Soul of The Gospel Harmonettes (CD) TOP 10 Bestseller
$1.98 on SALE