- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 1 hours, 27 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: August 16, 2011
- Originally Released: 2011
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Deleted and Extended Scenes
- The Bloody Frontier: Creating the World of Priest
- Tools of the Trade: The Weapons and Vehicles
- Filmmakers and Cast Commentary
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.39
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English, French
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Box Office - 05/11/2011
3 stars out of 5 -- "[A]t its bloody, undead heart, PRIEST is an action movie..."
Movieline - 05/13/2011
"Bettany has a rare thing in a director who seems to get him. All that intensity has a foundation in Stewart's camera..."
In a world ravaged by wars between humans and vampires, a renegade priest fights to rescue his niece from the legions of bloodsuckers who seek to transform the young girl into one of them. A battle-weary veteran of the last vampire war, warrior Priest (Paul Bettany) now resides in a heavily fortified city where the ruling Church is a greater menace than any creature of the night. When a pack of vampires abduct Priest's niece (Lily Collins), the vengeful holy man breaks his vows and promises to save the young innocent from a fate worse than death. He can't do it alone, but with a powerful warrior Priestess (Maggie Q) and his niece's boyfriend, a sharp-shooting sheriff (Cam Gigandet), on his side, Priest may have a fighting chance. Stephen Moyer, Karl Urban, and Brad Dourif co-star.