- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 38 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: August 2, 2011
- Originally Released: 1957
- Label: Vci Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Commentary with Muriel Pavlow and Donald Sinden
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- Subtitles - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
In this continuation of the popular "Doctor" series, Dr. Simon Sparrow seeks a position at a large medical institution. When his job search proves successful, the fun begins.
Spurned by St. Swithin's Teaching Hospital in his efforts to become a surgeon, the young, newly qualified Dr. Simon Sparrow hits the streets in search of a medical practice. His job hunt prompts him to leave London for a stint as a country doctor until his employer's love-starved wife plagues him with unwanted attention. He's soon back in the capital working on Harley Street treating the fashionably rich and fending off further romantic entanglements. Although his professional advancement is anything but straightforward, Simon stays true to his ideals and ends up with his heart's desire.
- A sequel to "Doctor in the House" and "Doctor at Sea" written by Richard Gordon. The principal players repeat their roles in this film. "Doctor in the House" also inspired a London Weekend Television series, which was broadcast in the United States in 1971.
- The novelist who wrote these adventures was a doctor using the nom de plume Richard Gordon.
- Shot in VistaVision; color by Eastmancolor.
- Additional cast: Abe Barker (Dad Ives), John Chandos (O'Malley), Peggy Ann Clifford (Large Woman), Campbell Cotts (Butler), Junia Crawford (Girl on Boat), Ernest Jay (Hopcroft), Dilys Laye (Jasmine).