- Released: October 17, 2006
- Label: Captain Oi!
- 1.Plastic Gangsters
- 3.Yesterday's Heroes - The 4-Skins, Four Skins
- 4.Justice - The 4-Skins, Four Skins
- 5.Jack the Lad
- 6.Remembrance Day
- 8.Wonderful World - The 4-Skins, Four Skins
- 11.I Don't Wanna Be
- 14.One Law for Them - The 4-Skins, Four Skins
- 15.Low Life
- 16.Bread or Blood
- 17.Get Out of My Life
- 18.Seems to Me
Pioneering Oi! band the 4-Skins had a clever double entendre name and a rugged sound that pulled equally from '77-era punk and pub rock with a touch of glam. Despite the name's implication, the band was made up of guys with four distinct styles, with skinhead, suedehead, and teddy boy in the mix, making them an accurate representation of British youth street culture at the time. Their debut album, THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE 4 SKINS is half-studio and half-live, featuring working class anthems like "Yesterday's Hero" and "A.C.A.B." It's meat and potatoes muscle, all craggy cockney accents and fist-pumping choruses.