Dion Live New York City (2-CD)
|CYBER WEEK SALE:||$10.38 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$6.59 (39% Off)|
- Number of Discs: 2
- Released: March 14, 2006
- Originally Released: 2005
- Label: Collectables Records
Description by OLDIES.com:
Tracks on Disc 1:
- 2.That's My Desire
- 3.Dialog: "Hi New York"
- 4.Ruby Baby
- 5.Dialog: "Family Affair"
- 6.Donna The Prima Donna
- 7.Dialog: "My Name Is Dion
- 8.Wonderful Girl
- 9.Drip Drop
- 10.Dialog: "Vocabulary"
- 11.Tell Me Why
- 12.I Used To Be A Brooklyn Dodger
- 13.I Wonder Why
- 14.The Wanderer
Tracks on Disc 2:
- 1.Abraham, Martin And John
- 2.Dialog: "Parent's Anniversary"
- 3.Sweet Surrender
- 4.The Truth Will Set You Free
- 5.Dialog: "Doo Wop Alphabet"
- 6.A Teenager In Love
- 7.Where Or When
- 8.Little Diane
- 9.Love Came To Me
- 10.No One Knows
- 11.Runaround Sue
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 18 ratings.
If you are a fan of Dion, as I am, then you have to have this album in your collection. It is an intimate and personall concert and very much of its time. I doubt you will be disappointed.
I received my Dion Live NYC CD today Jan. 3, 2006. What great service, it took only 1 week after ordering it to arrive.
The sound is excellent and I love all the dialogue.
I drove around town listening to it over and over. In fact I played it sooooo much I had to clean my CD player.
A very satisfied and happy customer.
I was 16 in 1987 when I sat in the last row at Radio City Music Hall to see the king of my city.
When the stage had risen, I was in heaven.
Even though Dion didn't go anywhere, he "came back" to rock, to New York, to home.
Listen to the intro by Cousin Brucie, to the warmth and range of Dion's voice, to the acceptance of the audience.
This is the rare chance to hear "No one knows" and "Wonderful Girl" live.
This night was special and it's great to have it on cd. If you've never seen Dion live, add this to your collection, because I believe if it wasn't for this show, we wouldn't have the Dion we have today.
This album shows why he is the "King of the New York Streets".
- Sales Rank: 10,241
- UPC: 090431289921
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 2 items
- 101 Strings Orchestra Treasury of Christmas (3-CD) ~ $7.87 CYBER WEEK
- 2 Pac Lowdown Unauthorized:Tupac Shakur (CD) ~ $5.57
- 21 Guns Salute (CD) ~ $13.37 CYBER WEEK
- 2nd II None Classic 220 (CD-R) ~ $11.98 CYBER WEEK
- 2Pac Best of 2Pac Pt. 1: Thug (CD) ~ $9.45 CYBER WEEK