The Twilight Zone Season 5 (Blu-ray)
Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Number of Discs: 5
- Rated: Unrated
- Run Time: 15 hours, 20 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: August 30, 2011
- Originally Released: 2011
- Label: Image Entertainment
- Note: 20 new audio commentaries, featuring the Twilight Zone companion author Marc Scott Zicree, author/film historian Gary Gerani (Fantastic Television), Twilight Zone directors Ted Post, Richard Donner and Robert Butler, writer Earl Hamner, actors George Takei and Peter Mark Richman, author/historian Martin Grams, Jr. (the Twilight Zone: Unlocking the Door to a television classic), authors/historians Jim Benson and Scott Kelton (Rod Serling's Night Gallery: an after hours tour), author Bill Warren (Keep Watching the Skies! American science fiction movies of the fifties), writer Neil Gaiman (Sandman, Coraline), writer/director Michael Nankin (Battlestar Galactica, CSI) and radio host George Noory (Coast to Coast AM)
- Conversations with Rod Serling
- Vintage audio interview with director of photography George T. Clemons
- 22 radio dramas featuring Louis Gossett, Jr., Adam Baldwin, Peter Mark Richman, Beverly Garland, Adam West, Bill Erwin, Luke Perry, Mariette Hartley, Ed Begley Jr., Kate Jackson, Mike Starr, Stan Freberg, Jason Alexander, Jane Seymour, James Keach and Karen Black
- Audio commentaries by Bill Mumy (In Praise of Pip), Mickey Rooney (The Last Night of a Jockey), June Foray (Living Doll), Mariette Hartley (The Long Morrow), Marc Scott Zicree (Number 12 Looks Just Like You), Alan Sues (The Masks) and Martin Landau (The Jeopardy Room)
- Video interviews with Richard Matheson, George Clayton Johnson, Earl Hamner, Bill Mumy, June Foray, Carolyn Kearney, Michael Forest, Nancy Malone and Terry Becker
- Isolated music scores featuring the legendary Bernard Hermann, Van Cleave and Rene Garriguenc
- The Mike Wallace interview (September 1959)
- Excerpt from Rod Serling's Sherwood Oaks experimental college lecture
- Alfred Hitchcock promo
- Rare George Clayton Johnson home movies
- Rod Serling promos for "Next Week's" show
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- PCM Mono
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Created by||Rod Serling|
Rod Serling's classic anthology series winds to a compelling close in this release featuring all 36 thrilling episodes of THE TWILIGHT ZONE: SEASON FIVE.
Science-Fiction | Television / TV Series
Sea Hunt - 24 Hour Television Marathon Collection (8-DVD)
$5.58 on SALE
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 8 ratings.
Based on 8 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!