- Released: June 28, 2011
- Label: Island / Def-Jam
- 1.Soldier Of Fortune
- 2.Bad Reputation
- 3.Opium Trail
- 5.Dancing In The Moonlight (It's Caught Me In A Spotlight)
- 6.Killer Without A Cause
- 7.Downtown Sundown
- 8.That Woman's Gonna Break Your Heart
- 9.Dear Lord
- 10.Killer Without A Cause (BBC Session 01/08/1977)
- 11.Bad Reputation (BBC Session 01/08/1977)
- 12.That Woman's Gonna Break Your Heart (BBC Session 01/08/1977)
- 13.Dancing In The Moonlight (BBC Session 01/08/1977)
- 14.Downtown Sundown (BBC Session 01/08/1977)
- 15.Me And The Boys
Thin Lizzy: Phil Lynott (vocals, bass); Brian Robertson, Scott Gorham (guitar); Brian Downey (drums).
Personnel: Phil Lynott (vocals, harp, bass guitar); Brian Robertson (guitar, keyboards, voice box); Scott Gorham (guitar); Brian Downey (drums, percussion).
Audio Remasterers: Matt Wortham; Andy Pearce.
Irish rock outfit Thin Lizzy gained worldwide status with its summer anthem, "The Boys Are Back in Town," a Springsteen pastiche of summer nights, male bonding, and the occasional fist fight or two. Although the band never released another single that equaled its impact, Thin Lizzy was enjoying both a commercial as well as creative peak during the mid- to late '70s. BAD REPUTATION is arguably the band's last "great" album. The radio-ready single, "Dancing in the Moonlight" is nearly as winning as the aforementioned "Boys" and the pumping title track is a classic Thin Lizzy mixture of twin guitars, bravado, and a dash of menace. Although singer Phil Lynott had a habit of crossing over into overblown machismo, more often than not the soulful tear in his voice along with the band's signature twin melodic guitar lines elevated the material beyond mere lunkhead chest pounding.