Compassion in Emptiness (4-DVD)
|You Save:||$5 (10% Off)|
Out of Print: Future availability is unknown
- Number of Discs: 4
- Run Time: 13 hours, 55 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: July 5, 2011
- Originally Released: 2011
- Label: Oscilloscope
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Note: Public Talk from May 23rd, 2010
- Three days of teachings from May 20-22, 2010 - During these teachings, His Holiness the Dalai Lama gives Commentary on Nagarjuna's Commentary on Bodhicitta and Shantideva's A Guide to the Bodhisattva's Way of Life
- Liner Notes by Adam Yauch
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.78
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English, Tibetan
- Subtitles - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
The lectures that appear in this release took place from May 20th-23rd at New York City's legendary Radio City Music Hall. Executive produced by actor Richard Gere, the program finds His Holiness Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama, standing before a live audience and giving a talk called Awakening the Heart of Selflessness - where he teaches attendees how to achieve inner peace through selflessness - taking a full, unbridled responsibility for the happiness of others, and thus, in turn creating an entire world that is far more compassionate. This box set features the May 23, 2010 talk by Gyatso, and three days of lectures that followed, which feature ruminations on A GUIDE TO THE BODHISATTVA'S WAY OF LIFE and COMMENTARY ON BODHICITTA.
The Dalai Lama: Interdependence, Interconnectedness and the...
$14.81 Super Savings
NBC News - Deep Throat: Full Story of Watergate (DVD)
99¢ on SALE
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
Sons of Kong: 10 Full-Length Movies on 3-DVDs (3D Pop-Up...
$1.98 on SALE